With the product certificate, the manufacturer ensures compliance with the highest requirement class of DIN EN 771-1. With the limitation of the water absorption to a maximum of 6% by mass and the significantly higher compressive strength, the proven clinker quality is guaranteed.
Additionally, our products are tested for the content of active soluble salts of the stricter S3 class.
Original Bockhorner facing clinkers from the Grabstede plant comply with DIN EN 771-1 with the highest requirement profile:
- Limit of dimensions: Class T2 *
- Dimension span: class R2 *
- Deviation bulk density: Class D2 *
- Average compressive strength:> 44 N / mm² *
- Water absorption: <6%
- Frost resistance: class F2 *
- Content of active soluble salts: class S3 *
* highest requirement class DIN EN 771-1